Monday, October 28, 2013

In the Beginning

10/28/13



For some people finding that one perfect soul mate is just a walk in the park, full of sunshine, butterflies and puppy dogs. But for some of us it's the journey from the Shire to the Mount Doom, just to cast that which is most precious to us into the fires of Mordor. We meet friends on this trip but they leave and ultimately bite our finger off out of jealously.  Now before you call me a Debbie Downer hear me out. Yes I believe in true love, that love is beautiful and that everyone deserves to be love and be loved in return. ..... However when you are continuously surrounded by lover and people who are googoo about each other , its enough to make a 20 year old curvy blonde actress singer, Throw up ! . I often ask myself "why don't guys look at me like that ", "why did he ditch me " "whats wrong with me " #foreveralone .  It took me a while to realize that its no me .... yes its not my problem because THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME ! And for those of you who say" yeah but" , no there is no "but" too it . As you read this you are need to stop and name 5 good things about yourself .....go ahead try it !


Good now know that you are beautiful and that you have to love yourself ! Your self worth does not come from men or women . You may be Frodo, but even though he lost a finger in the end he found happiness. I found that the more you want the perfect relationship and the harder you look for it the farther away it gets until you are so consumed with finding your man/woman , that person could walk by and you wouldn't even know .... or you scare them off with you obsession. (the latter happens more often then you think.)  Men are confusing and send mixed signals ,and girls well we aren't any better. A guy friend of mine described conversations with women as "8 layers of sarcasm, under a rock of irony, hidden under a bush of non-verbal communication , on a  plateau of feminine intuition". Men and women need to learn how to communicate without offense or invoking the friend zone . The pressure of relationships and marriage is enough to drive you crazy, but you don't have to search or drown in self pity .  Live you life and love who you can , but be ready because I have some great stories about my and my friends dating lives that will help you see that you are not alone in the struggle .

Stay Single Stay Strong !

XOXO Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment