Thursday, November 21, 2013

This My Brain... This is My Brain During Finals.

Hello! Long time, No see!!!!!

I am pretty sure that's because its coming to the close of our semester here at university....
 That means

1. I'm almost to T H A N K S G I V I N G Break!!!

Doin' the most.

2. After a relaxing break full of thankfulness, food, and Black Friday shopping...
I will wake up the next day and realize....
     F I N A LS 

              I ONLY HAVE LIKE 2 WEEKS TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!  

  And by act I mean try to get as much Bonus Points to go to my economics class as I can. 

                                                     School? 


Wait... Wut? 


3. So in attempts to make right all my wrong doings.... I shall stay up to the wee hours of the night studying...

And by studying I really mean....

4. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting distracted by all the beautiful things around me...
 Things like this..... 


Or 
Better 
yet...

THIS 


Ultimately, I'm not going to stress out that much about the semester coming to a close....
Okay... So maybe I will feel a little like this...
Yah.. I don't understand it either... But..

  Don't be surprised if you see me in the same sweatshirt multiple times, running off coffee, and glued to my laptop doing research.. and/ or crying because its not Christmas yet...


BUT 
The light at the end of the tunnel is my last point...


 5. WINTER IS COMING
[and by "Winter" I mean the Holidays... (and "Holidays" I mean Christmas)]
May it snow like small angels falling from the sky

May the force be with you during the end of this year....

Godspeed,
Jessica

P.S. If you happen to see me passed out in public.... Leave me... I probably really need the sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment